Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This is the Farm...and pretty much my dream property! I love going to the farm when I'm home in Dayton. This is actually family friends who live in this gorgeous place, have horses (they play polo!), always have a couple dogs running around (they rescue Irish Setters!), and this is their guest cabin they built down the hill towards the woods. Yes...pretty much how I want to live when I grow up! =) We decided to take a little trip out into the country (yes, one of my favorite things). We had ourselves some wine and cheese and nibbled for a little while enjoying the view. Here are a few pics from our afternoon!




mmmm....it was soooo good...

I think this is one of my favorites. I love barns and horses, so I thought this vintage look would be perfect!











Meet Tucker. He is livin' the life on this farm! =)


2 comments:

Wojo said...

way to get those horses with their heads out. That is cool how the one is like yelling his lungs out. Nice work again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny - Carol here. You're an amazing photographer. Scott sent me the link to your blog - how cool is this. You should be thinking of a career in photography. Love the b/w of the halters and of Tuck sticking his head out of the grass. Would love a print of that one - i'll pay you for it. stick with it kid! thanks for sharing. C