Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Holiday

I'm just a little behind on my photos since the holiday has been pretty busy for me. I love the holiday season and spent LOTS of time with family. We watched movies, hiked, visited with friends and, as always, laughed until our stomachs hurt (or as Kelly would say, 'I'm going to pop a vein in my neck'! haha) It's always been a tradition to have an Italian meal for dinner with homemade sauce that has been cooking all day...it's to die for! We also made homemade raviolis which is a family recipe, passed down from before my great grandparents. I need to stop, my mouth is watering now! Enjoy the pics!














1 comment:

Demeter Szilard said...

very nice,great job,very beautifull! i really like your photos,they are natural sweet,and soo true.;)greetings from Romania