Monday, March 2, 2009

Macro

I'm taking a little photography class this winter! Last week was the first class and I'm really excited! Hoping to continue to learn and grow as a photographer. The assignment was a macro or close up shot. This really really made me want a macro lens since neither my 50mm 1.8 or my kit lens can focus super close so I ran into some difficulties.

I'm stuck inside for now since it's been sooooo cold here in Ohio. I saw another photographer do a piece of fruit in soda water and I tried to recreate it.....didn't turn out as neat, but at least I tried. Here's a few I shot this weekend!




1 comment:

Nadia R. said...

Wow, Jenny!
You take so really nice photos, and find some really interesting angles. I'm no professional, of course, but I think you're doing a good job. :)
How did you create such a beautiful watermark? (I'm struggling with mine)