Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day with Erin Cobb

I was lucky enough to get a chance to spend the day with Erin Cobb! She is hands down one of my favorite photographers and is so talented in children and family portraiture. Her and her husband were my youth group leaders in high school. They live in Alabama now, but came up to Dayton for two weeks, so I jumped at the chance to get to hang out with her! First of all, let me brag about how cool Erin is! She's stylish, she is super sweet, outgoing and such a great mother! I was so excited to finally get to meet her two little ones, they are the cutest! We talked a lot about photography and I'm so thankful that she shared so much! If you are into photography, check out her personal blog, ThePigBear. She shares a lot of photography information. Here's my day with Erin:








2 comments:

Kendra said...

You got some GREAT pictures! I follow Erin's blog and would just love to follow her around and pick her brain for the day!

Unknown said...

Jenny and Erin! I miss you two! Some amazing photos - I can only imagine how great the day was!!
Elizabeth Ireland :-)