Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bento Box

Lately, I've been assessing how I live and trying to be more environmentally friendly & healthy. I'm trying to use less lunch baggies, less trash in general, recycling and carpooling to work (which is way far! Go me!). I drink out of a reusable Sigg aluminum water bottle that I keep at work. It's supposed to be healthier to drink out of than plastic bottles. It doesn't release toxins and chemicals into your water. Also, I got this idea of a bento box from Erin's blog, which is such a good idea, and you don't need to use extra baggies! This is just a regualar sandwich size container, I used calphalon cupcake holders (bought at marshalls for 1/2 the target price) and cut my sandwhich in half and stacked it. Here's a picture of my environmentally friendly bento box lunch!


1 comment:

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

hey jenny,
it's carmen from dayton ... thanks for all your sweet comments! would love to meet you sometime. i'm always looking for 2nd shooters so let me know if you're interested :) are you in columbus?

thanks again for reaching out to say hi!