Sunday, July 13, 2008

The, Not So Sunset, Shoot

A good friend of mine challenged me to capture the sunset from the beautiful day we had today. It was gorgeous today that was semi-cool and low humidity. Lovely! I headed out to find a decent spot to take some pics. Tyring to avoid the highway (under construction) & high gas prices I found a cool spot to shoot right around the corner. Anyway, I got out there....about 8:00 and realized that the sun wasn't setting too fast. Oh well, I got some good shots anyway and found a cool new spot. ...And guess what else I found?! Railroad tracks!! I've had this intrigue to shoot on the tracks, and I think I found just the spot. Now I only need a willing model. :)

Here's a photo of my spot...you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see more!


No comments: